Monday, May 8, 2017

Everything is Fine!

I am really slacking on the weekly update this week. I have compiled a list of excuses...

1.) I have spent the past few nights eating cake and fruit pizza until midnight with some new and old friends that are now Ronald McDonald NICU moms with me. What time is it? Cake-thirty.



2.) Somebody came to give moms a free chair massage. I could not simply walk past without partaking.


3.) I've been battling a sore throat.

4.) I'm tired.

Last week was a very frustrating.... scary and great week..... and I want to write about it when I have more energy.

I just wanted to simply say... that everything is fine.... the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter......the real work is approaching..... and I couldn't be more scared and excited.

Thank you for loving our family.


Cake thirty???? Again??!?!

7 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! Look at those rolls! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! Look at those rolls! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest chunky monkey!!! 🙊 She is thriving!!! Love her!!! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, look at those sweets rolls!! Her facial expression says it all!! Love!! I am coming out at the end of July. I would love to see you all and Rachelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay so excited!!!!! Glad to see your all doing so well!!!!! Much love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable and you will be up to the task! She remains in our every prayer! Much Love, Paul and Luana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her rolls are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete